Interested in publishing an article, case study or technical solution in Shale Play Water Management? We recommend you review our Editorial Guide to understand our publishing approach.
The query should include:
• Suggested Working Title of Article
• Author Name, Title, Company and Contact Information (including address, phone, website and email)
• Brief Outline (a few sentences describing the specific message and intent of the article
• General Type of Article (overview, case study, application oriented, troubleshooting, opinion, finance-related, technical)
• Specific Products and Parts Mentioned – list all that apply Specific Technologies Described
• Intended Audience (executive level water management, field operations, consulting, maintenance professionals, other-please specify)
Specific Article Guidelines
• Feature Article Length: 1500-2750 words
• Columns: 1000-1700 words
• Product/Service Spotlights: 200-350 words
Acceptable material for article graphics includes high resolution JPG, PDF, PNG and TIFF files. Size of each photo submitted should be 300 dpi.